What can you do that is beneficial for your joints?
Check out these don’ts and Dos
- Run in worn shoes.
- Pound protesting joints. For example' running with sore ankles, feet or knees. Get yourself checked out by a qualified person.
- Eat junk food or consume a high sugar diet.
1. Make sure that spinal and limb joints are not jammed or restricted – this is a chiropractor's skill area
2. Exercise so that you
- Stretch and maintain joint flexibility
- Load your joints with light to moderate weight - regular loading is good for your joints
- Cross train or vary your exercise on consecutive days
3. Eat nutritious food. Avoid sugar which some nutritionists claim can acidify your system and lead to joint pain